Our referral program will award all members with a 20 euro credit for each new member brought. The credit may be spent on any of our clubs' services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The membership and/or the membership cards are not transferable to any other person/s under any circumstances.
2. Payment plan for membership will be automatically paid monthly by credit card. All accounts with Izvor de Golf must have a valid credit card on file.
3. Any lost or stolen cards must be reported to the golf manager immediately, a replacement card will be issued at a cost to the Member.
4. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any given time by Izvor de Golf.
5. No variation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless such variation shall be reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
6. Izvor de Golf reserves the right to withdraw any product/service at any time.
7. All Memberships might be subject to an annual increase of membership, handicapping and affiliation fees.
8. Izvor de Golf may at any time withdraw all or part of the facilities for any period relating to repair, alteration or refurbishment or for any reasons when Izvor de Golf deems it fit to do so.
9. The Member undertakes to ensure that all personal records, pertaining to Membership, that may change are updated with our staff.
10. Please note that cancellations of bookings made must reach us 24 hours prior to tee off to avoid being charged full price for a no-show.
11. Member agrees to receive periodic in-house newsletters, general information or marketing related offers from Izvor de Golf.
12. Members acknowledge that IZVOR DE GOLF is not liable for any loss, damage and/or injury sustained to any persons or property while on the premises, irrespective of whether such loss was occasioned by natural disasters, the negligence of Izvor de Golf, its employees, agents, representatives or anybody else and Members indemnify IZVOR DE GOLF in respect of any such claims.
13. Membership cycles run annually starting with the sign-up date. An invoice will be sent to your email address provided after each payment. Membership Subscriptions are continuous from cycle to cycle - See point 14 below for Cancellations of Memberships.
14. Cancellation of Membership: Membership Subscriptions are continuous from cycle to cycle and the cancellation of your Membership, by you, must be terminated by sending us a ONE CALENDAR MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE to email@example.com or hand-delivered to the Golf Manager.
15. All arrears must be settled when exiting the Club. The subscription refund of the unexpired period of the current membership year plus a reasonable cancellation fee will come into play with upfront payments.
16. Annual handicapping & affiliation fees are not refundable.
The opening and closing of the golfing season shall be at the discretion of management. Persons found damaging course property or equipment may have membership privileges suspended immediately. Personal property that is brought onto course property is solely at the risk of the person and the course shall not be responsible or liable to the member/or guest for any loss thereof or damage
Power carts are available for rent through the pro shop. Use may be totally or partially restricted due to inclement weather conditions at the discretion of management. Members are responsible for any damages to power carts.
No member or guest shall bring alcohol on the premises. Izvor de Golf reserves the right to restrict play in the event that alcohol is brought onto the property. Members shall not be permitted to utilize the facilities when the course is closed unless approved by management. All players must register in the reception prior to playing. The name of all players must be recorded when reserving tee-times. Incomplete foursomes will be filled whenever possible. The pace of play must be adhered to at all times. Players failing to maintain the pace of play by falling behind more than one clear hole from those in front must wave the following group through. Members playing before tee times must not interfere with maintenance staff. All power carts must be returned to the pro shop before dark. Replace divots and repair ball marks on the green. Rake sand traps. Be cautious with flagpoles on green and avoid causing turf damage with practice swings. Keep power carts at least 5 meters from the greens and travel on cart paths or in the rough whenever possible.
APPLICATION IS COMPLETED WITH A STAFF MEMBER AT IZVOR DE GOLF.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR ID OR PASSPORT FOR ACCURATE PROCESSING.
WHERE AN APPLICANT IS A MINOR UNDER 18 YRS OF AGE A PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST SIGN BELOW AS DULY AUTHORISED PERSON, HEREBY ACCEPTING FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL MEMBERSHIP FEES DUE FOR THE MINOR APPLYING. (ID COPY INCLUDED)